Takreem e Shuhdah Foundation(Reg.)
29-11-2011: A Shia momin lecturer at the Balochistan University was martyred at the Nawa-Quli:
A university lecturer, Danish Baltistani aged 32, was martyred by the banned terrorist group Lashkar-e-Jhangvi on Tuesday 29 Nov 2011 in Quetta city of Balochistan province. He was a Shia momin and is the latest victim in the provincial wide killings of Shia Muslims of which majority are the Shia Hazaras.
According to news reports, Shaheed Danish Baltistani was martyred at the Nawa-Quli area of Quetta city, when he was going to Balochistan University for teaching. The body of the martryed was immediately shifted to a local hospital. He was a lecturer of Computer Science in Balochistan University. He left a widow and two little daughters.
The genocide of Shia Muslims has been witnessed in Balochistan Province and other areas of Pakistan since many years but the governments of Balochistan and Pakistan have failed to eliminate the network of terrorists which have let them to become bold in their attacks.
Shaheed Danish Baltistani
15-11-2011: Takreem e Shuhdah Foundation marks its Second Anniversary:
On this great day of Eid e Ghadeer on one side where i would like to congratulate all Shia Muslims particularly Hazara Momineen around the world, on the other hand i would like to take this opportunity to announce that Takreem e Shuhdah Foundation has completed its second year on 8th of November 2011. With the grace and help of Allah Almighty and Masomeen a.s the Foundation has progressed since the first day and is working towards its responsibilities for all the Momineen and Mominaat in Quetta.
Today i would like to share briefly about the Foundation that is purely made because of the Motivation of our Martyrs and the inspiration of The King of Martyrs Imam Hussain a.s.
- To financially support the needy families of the Martyrs.
- To financially support those who are injured in terrorist attacks.
- To cover the hospital treatment expenses of the injured ones.
- The foundation also supports the other needy families in community.
- To be the single platform for all Hazara Momineen whom they can trust in all above mentioned areas in donating funds.
Foundation history and current Status:
- First gathering for organizing the foundation on 8th November 2009.
- The Foundation was fully registered as Takreem Shohda Foundation in Quetta on 14th June 2010.
- The Foundation’s fully functional website was launched online on 26th August 2010 - http://www.takreemshuhdah.org
- The Foundation opened its first bank account at Askari Bank Alamdar Road Branch Quetta on 4th May 2011.
- Working towards the globalization of the Foundation.
- Supporting on Monthly basis;
- Four Martyrs families.
- One injured and his family
- One Deserving family
- Donated once only for;
- Another needy family of a Martyr.
- The eye operation fees of a brother injured in an attack.
- Operation fees for a need Martyr’s wife.
- Total Funds raised so far: Rs. 1,313,751.02 approx.
- Total Funds donated so far: Rs. 685,952 approx.
Foundation’s progress on Website and facebook:
- The Foundation website’s Martyrs album has almost all of the Quetta’s Martyrs pictures along with their details - http://www.takreemshuhdah.org/apps/photos/
- The Foundation’s website has the details of all tragedies and news related to Martyrdom in Quetta since Sep 2010 in the News Corner Section.
- The Foundation has all the Martyrs pictures uploaded on the facebook as well.
- “Remembering our Martyrs” is what the Foundation’s facebook page displays for every Martyr’s anniversary in their remembrance.
- The Foundation has made three different videos dedicated to the Martyrs of Quetta, present in the Video Section of the Website.
In the end, i would like to make a humble request to please come forward and join us towards this struggle in helping our people in Quetta as the number of requests are increasing slowly.
Finally, Indeed if the ultimate goal of one is to seek the willingness of Allah Almighty, one is prepared to bare any difficulty in this path.
Once again Eid e Ghadeer Mubarak to all.
Latest News:06-11-2015: A Shia Momin martyred and one Injured in another terrorist attack 07-11-2015: Two Hazara Shia Momineen were martyred at Ispini Road Quetta 03-11-2015: A Shia Momin Sadiq Ali was Martyred on Jan Muhammad Road in Quetta 06-07-2015: Three people martyred and two others injured in another terrorist attack 01-07-2015: 3 Shia momineen welders martyrd on Sarki Road 07-06-2015: Five Shia Momineen Martyred in another terrorists attack on Circular Road Quetta 27-05-2015: Two Shia Momineen were martyred on Meconogey road near Meezan Chowk 25-05-2015: Three Hazara Momineen martyred in two different attacks on the same day.... For Past news please visit the "News Corner" section of the website...
The Foundation Branches:
Takreem e Shuhdah Foundation Quetta (Pakistan, Registration No.: EDO / QD - 170)
Takreem e Shuhdah Foundation Limited (Australia, ABN No.: 20 167 912 003 )
- Takreem e Shuhdah Foundation funding Statistics:
Last updated on 5th November 2015:
Funds received = Rs. 8,030,230.38
Funds donated = Rs. 5,533,092.16
Takreem e Shuhdah Foundation was established on 8th November, 2009.
Total Number of Families currently suporting: 21
No. of Martyrs families: 12
No. of Injured family: 1
No. of Non Martyrs Deserving family: 8
Numbers of families finished supporting: 4
Number of Operations financial supported: 6
Number of Families became financially independent: 3
One time donation to families/person: 6
Please make donations to this account:
Account in Quetta:
Account Name: Takreem Shohda Foundation
Account No.: 01840100000583
Askari Bank Alamdar Road Branch Quetta.
For International Transfer please use the following International Bank Account Number(IBAN) details:
Account in Australia:
Account name: Takreem e Shuhdah Foundation Limited
BSB No.: 06 3104
Account Number: 1051 3021
Bank: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
SWIFT CODE OR BIC No.: ctbaau2s (For international transfer)
For all those who are living abroad, if you want to donate us please email us at [email protected] and we will advise you accordingly how you can donate.
Also Please also join our facebook page and support the Foundation in any possible way you can:
Takreem e Shuhdah Foundation facebook page
Takreem e Shuhdah Foundation's Facebook Page